Wow, have I really not written in this thing for three months? How neglectful! Anyway, not much has happened but let's put in bullet points what I would have written about in this time:
* Oh my god. After trudging from one end of Newtown to the other and back down again, my friends and I managed to apply for three houses. We needed to move from Tamworth to Sydney in a fortnight. We were screwed.
* Hooray! An agent takes pity on us and gives us a house (which I was yet to see, OMG DUMP ALERT!) Hideously overpriced, but better than sleeping on Town Hall steps.
* See house, it's gorgeous! So homey and everything we need. Very happy. Neighbours overly friendly - opened my shutters to talk to me at 1am. Please die.
* Went back to Uni - changed degrees and forgot to notify anyone of this, even parents. Whoops. So yes, now I am a Screen Production major instead of print media which I found shitfully dull. Screen Production is far superior, and despite a few blockheads is completely perfect for me. I'm v. happy at Uni again and feel as though I'm learning a lot every day. Oooh.
* Tutor for Screen Production has a tattoo of Indiana Jones on his leg. Nerd.
* Still have a job at Woolworths, except now with more deli shifts - I died a little inside when my boyfriend told me I smelled like mortadella. Even worse, it turned him on.
* I bought a Super Nintendo! Hurrah!
* Went to a party, played croquet and bruised my heel. How does one do that with such a refined sporting pursuit? Answer: Due its immeasurable shittiness.
* Met flutish
! She's wonderful. I think we're still friends? She told peak hour commuter traffic at Town Hall station that I had really nice boobs...hurr hurr hurr! (Thank you :D)
* Bought a top I wasn't that pleased with, but made up for it by spending Easter weekend with my Granny and Aunt. Not much was done except lots of family talk etc. Oh, I built an Ikea bedside table and dining table AND four chairs. WIN.
Now I am going to Newcastle tomorrow to see the hairy bf and go to a friend's 21st. I have major cramps and all I feel like doing is eating and killing. Hmm.
PS: I have been a really shit friend lately due to general mayhem and forgetfulness. I'm really sorry if I owe you a comment/email/text - I will get right on it (especially with a friendly reminder <3)
Y HELO THAR LJ WORLD.